Author Archives: Magic & Sparkle
Article sourced from www.mobile-marketing-blog.net
Text messaging is the most direct way to stay in touch with your customers. Text messaging is a very personal method of communication because you can reach your customers no matter where they are or what they are doing. To build the most successful mobile marketing campaign possible, you must focus on collecting mobile numbers….the question is how will you get these numbers from your clients and customers?
– Who’s interested in learning the latest news, specials, deals, discounts, solutions, and events being offered by your business?
– Who stands to benefit by getting messages from you that are fast, timely and relevant?
– Clever ways you could collect mobile numbers by creating a campaign that is in the best interest of your target audience.
– Exciting ways to provide value for your loyal clients. For example, why not create an incentive referral program, for example when current clients refer a new client’s mobile number to you, provide a reward .
Remember anyone who can benefit from your business should be part of your mobile community.
For any resellers who would like to know how to add a business text messaging service & sms technologies to your product portfolio to start generating a revenue stream please call 01484 911 912.
Article sourced from www.mobilemarketingmagazine.com
With 61% of respondents stating they own a smartphone today, 91% of this demographic reported using SMS regularly, despite having the ability to access different OTT/IM messaging services on their device.
The follow results where found from a survey on 1,000 mobile US device users:
- 65% of the most prolific SMS users stated they needed SMS today with 45% of these saying they would be lost without it – even though they have easy access to OTT/IM services on a smartphone.
- Reliance on SMS was particularly high among younger users aged 18-25 (79%).
- When asked about preference of SMS over OTT/IM messaging services, smartphone owners said the main reasons for using SMS were core service capabilities, including speed of delivery (47%), reach (43%) and reliability (38%).
You can see the original copy of our feature on page 12 in the Huddersfield Eye online magazine.
Article sourced from www.internetretailer.com
69% of small businesses consider mobile marketing crucial to their growth in the next five years, but a majority of them have yet to significantly employ mobile marketing tactics, according to a new study of 500 U.S. small business owners by online marketing firm Web.com Group Inc.
“With more and more consumers specifically searching for local businesses on their mobile devices, it is imperative that small businesses invest in a mobile presence,” says David Brown, chairman and CEO of Web.com. “Having a mobile presence can be a huge competitive advantage for small businesses trying to attract local customers by instantly introducing a potential customer to their business’ products and services in a mobile-enhanced way.”
While 60% of small businesses surveyed have a conventional web site, only 26% have a web site with some mobile-optimized pages, the study finds. And only 14% have a stand-alone mobile site. Those who are catering to mobile consumers are reaping benefits: 84% of small businesses with a mobile presence report increases in new business activity directly related to their mobile tactics, the study says.