Posted on May 2, 2012, in Market Industry and tagged e-tailing group, marketers, mobile application, mobile phone numbers, opt-in SMS, SMS marketing messages, SMS messages, text message marketing. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Recent Blog Posts
- @RKHConsultants will you kill me if I said last night?!? I have just added you to the reminder list to make sure I don't miss you next time 1 week ago
- @KCComms ooh, yuk, hope you feel better soon Katrina :-) 1 week ago
- Fancy some sheep racing? Join the Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust for a great night out and a wonderful cause ow.ly/i/6TZzt 2 weeks ago
- Thanks Mark and have a lovely weekend everyone @bannersandmash @DavidJIsrael @RushfirthLeeds @ociamark @wowthankyoutim #FF 2 weeks ago
- Great w/e @BagPurse @FrederickPigEsq @KimWeatherley @Tillison @absolutvaleting @bearbehindevent @bettertelecoms @sweetsbycurly #greattweeps 1 month ago
Tag CloudAlexandra House Spa BBC News Better Telecoms Better Telecoms Ltd Business Link Cafe Ollo Cake Friday Calderdale Call to action Candlelighters charity Code Blue Communicaitons communication Conference customers Efficient PA Email Email Marketing Examiner Facebook Forget Me Not Children's Hospice Fundraising Geoff Major Geoff Shepherd Huddersfield Huddersfield Giants Infographic Keyword Kirklees Kirklees Business Conference Linked In Marketing M Commerce MEC Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce Mid Yorkshire Network Mobile advertising Mobile Device Mobile marketing Mobile Marketing Watch Mobile phones MyNetwork Networking North Pole Trek Princes Trust Promotions Ramsdens Ramsdens Solicitors Royal Armouries Rushfirth Creative Seminars Smartphone Smartphones SMileS SMileS SMS SMS SMS campaign SMS Marketing Social Media STEPteam Tatango telecoms Temujin Testimonials Texting text messaging The Huddersfield Examiner The Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust The Media Centre The Royal Armouries The Yorkshire Mafia tinsel tuesday Twitter UK Yorkshire Mafia Conference