Posted on May 2, 2012, in Market Industry and tagged e-tailing group, marketers, mobile application, mobile phone numbers, opt-in SMS, SMS marketing messages, SMS messages, text message marketing. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Recent Blog Posts
- Coming to Mid Yorkshire Network on Wednesday morning from 9am? facebook.com/BetterTelecoms… #MYnetworkHUD 2 days ago
- RT @SkillWillUK: More #ff to our Ambassadors including @MichelleBeckett @RushfirthLeeds @designthatfits @design58 @sheldon1creates @KeyFund… 6 days ago
- Check out the latest video from @PaulMorricone for @Cyborella - the launch of TecAid, a great way to make use of old IT for charities 6 days ago
- Chedck out the latest video from @PaulMorricone for @Cyborella - the launch of TecAid, a great way to make use of old IT for charities 6 days ago
- RT @PamThornes: @helenmervill @smilessms she is flashing you from behind ;-) 1 week ago
Tag CloudAlexandra House Spa Better Telecoms Better Telecoms Ltd Cafe Ollo charity communication customers Efficient PA Examiner Facebook Forget Me Not Children's Hospice Geoff Major Huddersfield Infographic Kirklees Kirklees Business Conference Linked In Marketing Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce Mid Yorkshire Network Mobile advertising Mobile marketing MyNetwork Networking North Pole Trek Promotions Ramsdens Rushfirth Creative Smartphone Smartphones SMileS SMileS SMS SMS SMS campaign SMS Marketing Social Media telecoms Temujin Texting text messaging The Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust The Media Centre The Yorkshire Mafia tinsel tuesday Twitter